When combined with clear objectives, effective management, and regular use, the Executive dashboard outputs can inform and improve three key business processes: risk management, board oversight, and annual reporting.
Better Risk management
- Add an external perspective to your Enterprise Risk Management approach, complementing your internal data and assessment.
- Build an analysis tailored to your requirements.
- Use data to identify blindspots in your risk register with clear categories of risks to action and monitor.
- Understand your external landscape by exploring issues, topics and factors.
- Streamline your process throughout departments and geographies.
Better Board oversight
- Stay on top of your evolving risk landscape to proactively identify and respond to emerging challenges in an ongoing and dynamic way.
- Gain strategic insight to discuss with your Board and senior management.
- See how your peers are taking action and how you compare.
- Have more informed discussions to improve business outcomes.
- Strengthen your external risk reporting by identifying gaps and opportunities for disclosure
- Move from static irregular reporting to dynamic ongoing reporting
- Ensure transparency through audit trail access for internal and external audit
- Boost credibility and provide a new insurance policy thanks to the use of an evidence-based approach
In a nutshell, the Executive Dashboard can help you to:
- Make better decisions using a systematic, data-driven approach
- Identify blind spots through sophisticated technology representing a new form of insurance policy for Senior management and Board members
- Monitor existing threats, opportunities and weak signals across a broad and evolving universe of data