The survey module allows you to monitor your survey's response rate, download results, duplicate your survey, and reopen it when needed.
To manage your survey:
1. Go to the Survey Module
2. On the “All Surveys” page, you can see your existing surveys.
3. In this section, you will be able to:
- Check the name of the issue mapping your survey is based on.
- Check the status of your survey.
- Check the number of recipients for the survey.
- Check the number of surveys that have been responded to.
- Check the percentage of surveys that have been answered.
- Download the results of your survey.
- Delete a survey (only available if the survey is not active).
- Duplicate an existing survey.
- If the survey is still a Draft, you can continue to tailor your survey.
- Activate / Deactivate your survey.
- Re-open your survey - by clicking on the “Reopen survey” button.
- Download the list of recipients with survey links.